Skip to main content

Christmas Memories: Baptist and Breakfast

             Once again it is time to spread Christmas Cheer. 


One year during Christmas time my family and I went to a Baptist Church for their music program. Lance was playing guitar at the time and his guitar teacher was a musician in the program and invited us to come. We went and the pastor welcomed everyone as it began. The music was so beautiful and joyful, without a flaw. It played on and on. There were also narrators. I thought their words were recorded, but they weren’t! It was so perfect. The time went on and on and I wondered when the pastor would speak. The program ended and the pastor didn’t speak, it was just a beautiful music program.

Afterwards, my family and I went to Mimi’s cafĂ© and had breakfast. Nowadays, we sometimes go to the music program, because it is such a warming time. 
God Bless!

Comments